In this video you can see the manufacturing process of making gold ingots by a Topcast TIP12 Ingot Production Furnace.
1. The process starts with the insertion of the precious alloy into the mold put on a precision scale.
2. The mold is inserted into the furnace.
3. The alloy charge is heated and melt into the mold by induction.
4. The ingot solidifies in a protective gas environment.
5. When the cooling phase is finished, a blinking lamp signals the operator that the cycle has ended, the ingots can be removed.